Thursday, May 20, 2010

Bigger By The Day

It has been a while since I've posted any belly pics. I am now 26 weeks along! I can't believe how fast time is flying! Our little girl is growing so fast. She is very busy and moves around a lot! Andy has even felt her crazy kicks. I know one day I will be glad I took these pictures. ha ha. Enjoy.






5 comments:

Brad and Emily said...

Cute cute cute! I hope you are feeling well.

Straley Family said...

I was actually just wondering how the baby belly was coming along. Your looking way cute!

RhettandCass said...

Ohhh you look so cute prego. I'm getting so excited for little baby girl to come at the end of summer :)

Seth and Jenn Clark said...

So so fun! Congrats again! We are so excited for you two. I'm glad you posted more. It's so fun to see what you have been up to.

Rowland Blog said...

You look awesome Ari! I hope I still look that cute when I get that far along! Hope all is well!