Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Delicous December!

It has been a while since my last update. December has been a busy month for Andy and I. We both had birthday's this month. I turned 22 on the 6th and Andy turned 27 on the 9th. For my birthday gift I told Andy I wanted to go home. I was fun just hanging out with the family and sweet baby Leo. Cassidy had everyone up to her house for a big turkey dinner. It turned out way good! We both had never cooked a turkey before and I think it turned out great! We also made some yummy sugar cookes from scratch (another thing we had never done before) They turned out so good! Our silly husbands doubted us, little did they know what amazing cooks we really are. Poor Andy for his birthday he spent the whole day at school. When he got home I had a couple of small presents for him and some pizza hut pizza with a few candles in it. ( we didn't have a cake because our friends were bringing it the next night) I thought all in all our birthdays turned out nice.

Now to explain the cupcake pictures. A couple of weeks ago we got together with some friends and thought it would be fun to make some Christmas cupcakes. I brought my awesome cupcake book but we really just did our own thing. I thought they turned out way cute. It was a lot of fun and helped get me into the Christmas spirit.

We hope you all have a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!!













2 comments:

Jenna Johnson said...

Hey it's Jenna! Love the cupcake pictures!!! Thanks for coming over last night....like always it was a blast!!!

Trevor and Shelby said...

You have got to be the most impressive cupcake maker... ever! I'm glad you got to go home for your birthday! Hope you guys have a merry Christmas!