Sunday, November 16, 2008

OUR SPACE ADVENTURE!!

For our one year anniversary we decided, last second, that it would be fun to go to Salt Lake and see a movie in the Clark Planetarium 3D Imax Theatre.... This is us all excited to see an intense 3D movie called "Fly me to the Moon."!!!

5 comments:

doni said...

This cracks me up. Hope you had fun. I always like the Planetarium.

Brad and Emily said...

Hey Guys,
Happy Anniversary! I can't believe it's been a year already. Hope you had fun!

RhettandCass said...

Happy Anniversary! looks like you guys had fun! oh and nice space background by the way...LOL!! Just teasin! I just said that cause you told me about it yesterday :)

Laurel said...

ari! i'm so happy i found your blog! and we must be best friends because we have the same pretty christmas background! miss you!

Kami said...

Andy Rowland, what are you up to? It's Kami Passey, now Kami Williamson. Are you by chance in Rexburg, because I keep thinking that I see you at Walmart. Congrats on getting married (I see I'm a little late in telling you that, but I haven't heard anything about you since you left on your mission.) Well, hope you guys are having a great holiday season, and it's good to see you on here!