Sunday, November 16, 2008


With a Imax movie titled "Fly me to the Moon" you would think it would be an actual movie about the moon. Our first clue should have been all the four year olds in the audience. I was naturally a litte concerned that the little kids would get scared!
But we soon found out that instead of us actually flying to the moon ... we got to watch flies go to the moon. It turned out to be a fun loving movie full of "silly adventures"!!! Great for anyone with kids under the age of 10.





1 comments:

Straley Family said...

That experience seems just about right for four year olds and Andy. I bet you money for the first time you didn't have to keep redirecting his attention to the screen...you would not have been so fortunate if it had been an educational topic. Andy, I would leave a sweet note for you at the end of this bratty comment but already this comment has gotten too long to keep your attention...oh well, love ya anyway.