Friday, March 1, 2013

The big ONE!

 Ava,
This year has flown by and I can't believe you are already 1 year old! You are such an amazing addition to our family. We all love and adore you! You have such a spunky personality and I love seeing new sides of that personality come out everyday. Livi loves you so much! I love that you have an older sister to love and protect you for your whole life. I hope you two grow up best friends and are always there for eachother.

It seems like yesterday I was at the hospital welcoming you into this world. I remember waiting in my room for the nurses to bring you to me after Daddy took you to get your first bath. I just waited and waited. I was getting pretty upset that they were keeping you from me. I called the nurses and asked them where you were. They told me that your daddy had been rocking you that whole time. He was having his time to get to know you. I forget that I knew you the whole time you were in my belly, but it was Daddy's turn to meet you.

Your are my happiness. Everytime you look at me and smile your whole face lights up the room. You are such a good and happy baby. I couldn't ask for anything more. I'm so excited to see where your life takes you and that I get to be along for the ride. I'm thankful everday that I get to be your mommy.

Happy Birthday sweet girl! I love you!

Mommy


2 comments:

Joseph, Julianna, Mason and Eli said...

so sweet

doni said...

I can't believe how fast everyone grows up. The photos turned out amazing. I love them.