Monday, January 21, 2013

A Little Late...

I'm falling behind on Ava's 10 month post. This girl is so funny! I love everything about her! She is such a good baby. She is constantly walking along furniture so I know any day now she will be walking on her own. She claps and waves and says "Hi!" She thinks Livi is hilarious. She laughs at her all day long. Even when she is grumpy and crying Livi can still make her laugh. She smiles every time I say "no, no." I think we may be in trouble there. As she gets older she just becomes more and more fun. I can't help kissing her every two seconds because she is just so adorable!

I found some pictures of Liv and Ava around the same age. They both have their own look. Liv is all Andy and the Rowland side and Ava is all me and the Curtis side. Funny how they come from the same people but look SO different.


1 comments:

Jess and Richard said...

Blogger has a set amount of storage for pics and then after that you have to start paying for extra storage.