Friday, August 10, 2012
Ava is 5 months and her first trip to Bear Lake!
My chunky little Ava is now 5 months old and getting cuter by the day! She has the cutest chubbiest litttle legs. I just want to eat them up! She now rolls over from front to back and back to front. She puts everything in her mouth including my face! She will grab my hair and pull me in and I can't get away... thats when the face eating happens. Its pretty funny. She LOVES kisses! She can't get enough of them. Its so sweet to see! She adores Livi already. She just giggles and smiles whenever Liv talkes to her. We went to Bear Lake this past weekend. I can't believe this was our first time out to the lake this summer. Where is the time going!?!? Summer is flying by! Livi loved playing with her cousins Ellie and Landon. I enjoyed having some girl time with my Sis-in-law Amanda. Hopefully we can get some more lake time in before fall....
Posted by The Rowlands at 7:49 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






1 comments:
I loved seeing you guys! I hope we can see eachother again before school starts!
Post a Comment