Tuesday, May 29, 2012
Park City Weekend
We had our annual park city trip this past week. My mom and dad have a timeshare with Marriot and once a year we get to go up to Park City and play. It was lots of fun swimming in the pool and hot tubs. We also got some great deals at the outlet mall. Liv had tons of fun playing with her cousin Leo. I love getting away (its only about an hour from our house.) Its nice being away but not to far away. Its relaxing and fun to see the family. My youngest brother graduated from High School this past week as well. I'm so proud of him! We went to his graduation but had to leave early because it was raining and it was outside and I have two babies..... ya not so much fun. I felt bad that we didn't get any pictures with him. Congrats Ethan!
Posted by The Rowlands at 7:37 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Those cheeks. I love her! I love them both!
Post a Comment