Ava can offically roll over on her own! I can't believe how fast she is growing up! I hate it but then I remember how fun each stage is and it gets me excited for the future! (I've tried again and again to post a video of her rolling over but my supid computer won't let me add one.... I'll figure it out and try to add it later.)
Thursday, April 26, 2012
Rolling Over!
Ava can offically roll over on her own! I can't believe how fast she is growing up! I hate it but then I remember how fun each stage is and it gets me excited for the future! (I've tried again and again to post a video of her rolling over but my supid computer won't let me add one.... I'll figure it out and try to add it later.)
Posted by The Rowlands at 7:57 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
No way!!!!! She is NOT old enough, is she?????? It has flown by for sure!!!! Pictures and a vid please!?
Post a Comment