Monday, April 9, 2012

Happy Easter!

Our cute street!





















Yes Livi and Ava had matching Easter dresses! Love it!




This year Easter was so much fun! Livi loved all the egg hunts! That girl knows how to do it! We got to meet a few of our new neighbors at the neighborhood easter egg hunt they had Saturday morning. It so fun being someplace where people actually do fun things! I think we are really going to love our neighborhood and ward. Everyone so far seems so fun! Bonus there are so many young couples with kids on our street! On Sunday we went to my parents house where there was another fun egg hunt for the kids. Livi got SO many eggs! She did so good all by herself and she loved it! She got a big Dora easter basket from Grandma and Grandpa and Ava got a really cute bunny one. It was a perfect warm day! It was great just haning out with family eating good food enjoying the sunshine.

2 comments:

Elise said...

I love Alivia's pigtails. And I love their matching Easter dresses! I would definitely be doing that with two girls!

Melanie Fox said...

Your girls are darling and I love their Easter dresses so cute!