Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Thanksgiving Weekend

My mom got this adorable Sock Monkey hat at the craft fair this weekend.

My poor sick little baby. Snuggling her pillow pet eating some cheese.



You can tell from this picture that Liv was not feeling very good. Love these girls! They are so cute!

For Thanksgiving we went to Andy's mom and dad's. I love going there and getting to see the family. Sadly I didn't really take any pictures. I did get a couple of Ellie, Nyah and Liv playing. We could only stay for the day and then had to come right home because Andy had to work Friday and Saturday. We were both really sad about it. Alivia caught some kind of bug and had a fever all day Thanksgiving day and is just now starting to feel better. I took her to the doctor yesterday after nothing seemed to help and her cough got worse. Come to find out she has a virus that causes sores in her throat and mouth. So sad! My poor little baby has not been happy. Today was a much better day and she is starting to sleep and eat alot better. Having a sick baby is NOT fun.

1 comments:

doni said...

I wish I had a hat like that. So Cute!