Alivia's is the kitty, Mine is the spider, and Andy did the headless horseman.
A few days before Halloween we got together with some friends and carved pumpkins. Livi loved her little pumpkin! It's always fun to see how they turn out. Mine never really turns out very good but I actually kinda liked it this year. Last year we carved Livi a cute kitty pumpkin and thought we should do another kitty for her this year. On Halloween night, as soon as Andy got home from work we ate a quick dinner and drove the 45minutes to my parent's house for some trick or treating. Liv looked so cute in her little kitty/lepard costume. We hit up a few houses and saw the great grandparents then drove home. After we put Alivia to bed Andy and I snuggled up and watched Nightmare Before Christmas while enjoying livi's halloween candy.
3 comments:
Sounds like a perfect Halloween!! She looked adorable!
She's such a cute little kitty. Any candy left? I have a sweet tooth.
You're not going to reveal your next little girl's name until she's born?? Hmmm I know someone's name that starts with an A.... It's a real cool person... :) ha! I hope you and andy had tons of fun in Nevada!! You'll have to post pics!
Post a Comment