I cannot believe she is one already. Time goes too fast. She is such a darling little thing. We missed seeing you two this summer...maybe we can catch you another time.
Welcome to the Rowland's blog! Andy and I were married in 2007. Our little girl Alivia joined us in August of 2010 and shortly after our baby girl Ava joined our little family in February of 2012. We just bought our first home in American Fork. Andy just started a new job at a company called Sure Steel and is loving it. I get to stay home with my beautiful girls. Life is amazing and we couldn't ask for anything more!
6 comments:
Oh my goodness she is so cute and so photogenic! I can't believe it has already been a year!
I cannot believe she is one already. Time goes too fast. She is such a darling little thing. We missed seeing you two this summer...maybe we can catch you another time.
Aawww! So cute. You guys need to come see us. I'll fix dinner.
Happy Birthdya Livy! So cute!
Happy Birthday Alivia! And congrats Ari! I am so happy for you! What a sweet little family :)
She is so dang cute. I love all of her cute headbands! Where do you get all of them?
Post a Comment