It was actually warm enough for shorts this weekend! Bring on the summer clothes!
Cute bum! Where you from? She loves to put her legs straight when she is crawling. It's pretty funny.
Liv is now 8 months old and crawling all over the place. She is actually trying to stand up by holding on to things. It's crazy! It seems like over night she is this big girl trying to stand. Next she will be walking! She also got her first tooth on Thursday. (Let the fun teething begin! Oh no!) I didn't even know she had a tooth until I put my finger in her mouth. She was way drooly so I put my finger in there and there it was!! She wasn't extra grouchy or anything. I hope this means that teething won't be too bad...... I haven't gotten a good picture of it yet but trust me it's there.
0 comments:
Post a Comment