We have been so busy I haven't done a 4 month update for Alivia. She is learining all sorts of new things. She is one busy baby. She can now roll from front to back as well as back to front. She plays with toys and loves to put everything in her mouth. She has the cutest laugh ever! I just love to hear her giggle. We started her on rice cereal and she loves it! She is such a good eater. She also babbles alot saying Daddda and Daddy..... Speaking of Daddy she gets so excited when Andy gets home from work. She kicks and screams and smiles. ( I think she gets sick of looking at her mom all day.) She loves men! She LOVES her grandpa's and her uncles. I gave Livi her first pedicure this month. I just love watching her get bigger! She is so beautiful and makes me smile every day! I'm so lucky!
Monday, January 17, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
It seems like Livi has grown so much since I last saw her. It hasn't been that long has it?
I love the little toes. I use to do that to my baby girls.
Hey Ari! Thanks for leaving such a thoughtful, helpful comment on my blog. I'm so excited to be a MOMMY! Your little girl is adorable and I LOVE that you painted her toenails...how cute!
Post a Comment