Came to Rexburg with Lexy and Alli. Leaving with Andy and Alivia......I'd say Rexburg has been very good to me! I had no Idea when I came up here for school that I would be leaving it with a hubby and a baby.
We are offically done with Rexburg! Andy graduated on December 18th. I think we are both very ready to be done with Rexburg. There are only a few things I will miss about this place. I came here with two of my best friends and we had a lot of fun and there are lots of memories here. I also met the man of my dreams here in Rexburg. Oh and I can't forget the amazing Taco Time they have. The Taco Time here has the best Diet Coke on earth. It is amazing. It will be missed. We are moving on to bigger and better things. Andy recently got a job for Wasatch Regional Builders. We are moving to Logan, Utah for around a year and then probably to Salt Lake. We are excited for the big change and ready to be making money rather than spending it. Wish us luck!
4 comments:
YAY!!! Sounds like my story too! It is definitely nice to move on to better things. Rexburg is great, but life outside of it is better!!!
Are the winters in Logan worse than Rexburg??? not sure....
I am so happy for your cute little family! I know that you are being blessed because you are such good people.
Winters in Rexburg pretty much suck! Logan is much better.
I cried! Ah! I love this post and I love you too!
So happy you guys are moving on! Congratulations!
We wish it was in the Northwest...but we are so happy for Andy and his new job! Congrats and keep us updated on the changes in your lives!
Post a Comment