Livi and Leo in their matching Hallowee P.J.'S
Grandpa and Livi
This past weekend we were able to go up to Park City and have some family time. It was also my little brother's 20th birthday..... Is he really 20 already? I feel like I just turned 20! Pretty crazy! We had lots of fun just hanging out eating carmel apples and enjoying the beautiful fall colors! We also did a little shopping at the outlets. How can you go to Park City and not shop? My mom bought my nephew Leo and my Livi some cute halloween P.J.'s at Oldnavy. They are super cute and glow in the dark! I will post some pictures of her in them later.
1 comments:
I LOVE YOU!!!!!!
I was just thinking about you and your cute little fam today and then I saw your comment.
Alivia is beautiful and I couldn't be more happy for you. I love ya Ar!
Post a Comment