Sunday, July 5, 2009

Happy Birthday Leo Rhett Mason!!


My beautiful little newphew was born on July4th! Talk about a fun birthday! He weighed 6lbs 12 ounces and is19 inches long. We have been waiting for this little guy for a long time! I'm so glad Leo is here happy and healthy!

6 comments:

doni said...

Fun Birthday. I love the 4th. How exciting.

Laurel said...

oh man is he cute!!

Brad and Emily said...

Congrats Auntie! What a cute baby.

Kandas said...

Hi Ari~
I didn't even know Cassidy was prego?? How exciting! Tell them congrats!! He sure is cute!

Joseph, Julianna, Mason and Eli said...

YAY! Tell Cassidy congrats! I followed her blog for a while until she went private so I'm glad you posted a picture. He is going to be spoiled being the 1st grandchild.

Dane and Jessica said...

Hey Ari! Just wanted you to know that I love reading your blog, you guys are so cute! And congrats on being a new aunt he is so cute!!