This past weekend we went camping with our friends Hailie and Anthony. It was a lot of fun. We just relaxed ate a lot and went on an 8 mile hike. Thats right an 8 MILE HIKE! I can say it was fun now but when I was there I wasn't having such a great time. Lets just say I was the fat kid of the group! ha ha. I did however make it to the top of the "devils staircase." I was quite proud of my out of shape self.Monday, July 20, 2009
Camping in the Tetons
This past weekend we went camping with our friends Hailie and Anthony. It was a lot of fun. We just relaxed ate a lot and went on an 8 mile hike. Thats right an 8 MILE HIKE! I can say it was fun now but when I was there I wasn't having such a great time. Lets just say I was the fat kid of the group! ha ha. I did however make it to the top of the "devils staircase." I was quite proud of my out of shape self.Posted by The Rowlands at 7:13 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
Cool pictures! Glad you made it home safe. When Tyler didn't hear from Andy in like 5 hours he was worried and thought you were lost.
Post a Comment