10 Things I love about my awesome Dad!
1.He is so loving and is always willing to help family,friends,and anyone else.
2. He is a hard worker and always has been. He is never lazy. I learned how to work hard by his example.
3.He is goofey and so much fun to be around.
4. He is smart.
5.He has great faith and such a love of the gospel. I see in the way he lives his life and through hearing his strong testimony that he loves the gospel and our father in heaven.
6.He is very smart with his money and has taught me to be as well.
7.He is a worthy preisthood holder. I know that whenever I need a blessing that I can always ask him.
8.He is a go getter and knows what he wants.
9.He is honest in everything he does.
10.He is always showing me and everyone around him how much he loves them.
There are so many other great qualities about my dad. These are just a few. Love you Dad and hope you have a great Fathers Day.
1 comments:
I like that picture of you and dad, way cute! Hey it looks like you never gave me an e-mail address so that i can add you to my blog. You gave me your blog address but i need an e-mail. Can you send me one and i will add you :)
Post a Comment