First fire of the summer and it won't be our last. We had so much fun making tin foil dinners and just hanging out with some good friends. We can't wait until it is finally warm enough to actually camp.
Monday, April 27, 2009
Food, Fire, and Friends!
Posted by The Rowlands at 8:33 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Weather is warm enough to camp in Reno! I think you should consider moving to sunny Nevada. You can camp like crazy here. Seriously Ari, if you move here, you can hang out with me and John all day long.
Hooray for Alli's mission call to Arizona! I'm so excited for her! but don't try calling to congratulate her since she isn't answering her phone calls or messages...
Andy is the King of foil dinners! Looks like a lot of fun! Are you guys coming to Montpelier this weekend? I hope so.
Fun! We are so excited for camping,too. Especially Damon!
Hey Ari, so my kids watch your mom's movie like 10x a day, I am honestly sick of it, Nadene gave it to us to watch once then return it to her, and they won't give it back, they love it.
Post a Comment