Sorry everyone!! I'm a real slacker when it comes to my blogging!! I promise to get better! Well its a new semester for dear little Andy and as you can tell he is working hard on his homework! ha ha. I just got a job as a teller at Idaho Central Credit Union so that is what I am doing with all of my time these days. We are just loving life. We are getting excited for fall but not for the cold.
Sunday, September 14, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
Looks like a fun place. Hopefully we can come and see it sometime!
Nice picture Andy...you look very attractive might i add! haha
ARI!!!! Sherry sent me your blog address! Cute apartment! So are you moving to Portland or what? You can totally be in our bookclub and hang out with me and baby John if you do.
Love you dear!
bookclub shmookclub.
Whenever Holland doesn't sleep at night I go in and watch RFR and think of you. But I only see the first of the very end so I have no idea what is going on.
Lily is on Life with Derek now, but I recall you told me you hated that in Hawaii. You said more, but it's not appropriate for the blog.
We are moving from Portland in December (or maybe January...?) But if you move up here quick then we can hang out! We will prob be moving to Reno. Don't you want to move to Nevada? hello, it will be a blast. then whenever we want to visit Utah, we can road trip! FUN!
hey ari, its tynelle I found your blog off cassidy's Looks like you guys are having a great time in idaho. keep in touch!
hey how are you???? haven't heard from you in a while, now your planning on going to Hawaii again right??? I don't want to look like the only pig JK
Amberlee
Post a Comment